What is included?
- Two face-to-face meetings to develop relationship and vision for the big day
- Access to consultant for related questions throughout planning
- Referral of any needed vendors
- Review of all contract content and payments
- Confirmation of wedding day vendors
- Creation and distribution of Wedding Day Timeline
- Coordination and direction of wedding day events
- Check all deliveries and setup for accuracy
- Contact for all questions or issues
- Place card, favor and program placement
- Organization of bridal party for ceremony
- Gathering family for photographs
- Ensuring your musical requests played
- Work respectfully with catering facility
- Etiquette reference
- Distribution of final payments and gratuities
- Pack all items to go home
- Access to Details Tackle It Emergency Kit filled with hundreds of items
- Supervise and be instrumental in any other way of which we can be of assistanceServices
Details offers two options for Wedding Day Coordination plus various additions as well as coordination for all of life ís celebrations.
Full Day Wedding Coordination (maximum of 8 hours)
All of your vendors are in place, you just need someone to take your vision and execute it! Details Wedding Day Coordination will work closely with all of your vendors, treating your wedding as if it were our own, giving you the freedom to enjoy your wedding to the fullest. Generally beginning when you are getting ready, the full-day package carries you through your ceremony to your reception, supervising with courtesy and professionalism, maintaining a rapport with all of your trusted vendors. After your first dance you are left in the trusted hands of your MaitreD and bridal attendants for the remainder of your reception.
Partial Wedding Day Coordination (maximum of 5 hours)
We will supervise the early stages of your wedding day, or any block of 5 hours you desire. This may include but is not limited to:
Bridal Prep, Ceremony and Partial Reception
Ceremony and Reception
Rehearsal Attendance-This gives us a chance to meet your bridal party, become familiar with the style of your wedding ceremony and setup.
Coordination Assistant-An additional coordinator for simultaneous coordination overlapping of your bridal prep and ceremony and reception!
Hourly Coordination-Coordination for shorter events or specific elements only such as bridal dressing, intricate ceremony coordination or site setup. (Three-hour minimum)
Overtime-Beginning at the eighth hour.
Travel Fee-Begins at 50 miles from home location.
Details has helped many clients coordinate and plan various events such as
- Engagement Parties
- Bridal and Baby Showers
- Corporate Events
- Bar Mitzvahs
- Sweet Sixteens